Everyday's a Holiday

Holidays of the Year

April 07, 2006

April 7th - Day of Beauty & Mothers

ok, first I must apologize for being a slacker & not having new posts everyday this week. I will try to rectify that. But perhaps you will forgive me, since it is "Beauty & Mother's Day" in Armenia!

In that country, the greeting is: "Congratulations on your April the 7th, " Even women and girls congratulate each other. Armenia is the only country, that I know of, that celebrates Mother's/women's day for a whole month from March the 8th to April the 7th. It is about celebrating the female member of the species, and I think that is wonderful & beautiful! So today, no recipe...have that man or child, or heck, even just take yourself out, buy flowers, having a little pamering and celebrate the wonderful woman you are! What a great excuse for a girl's night out! Have fun! You're beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home